- Open Google photos in web browser
- Find the photosphere image, it will have a little circular arrow in the top right corner
- Right click on the circle arrow and select copy link address
- In blogger, add the image from step 2 to your page.
- Switch to html editing
- Find the anchor tag for the image
- Replace the url (href) with the link copied from step 3
- Edit the caption to say something like 'click to see photosphere'
- Save the page
Thursday, March 23, 2017
I searched around for quite a while and never did find a suitable answer about how to add a photosphere image to a page in Blogger. I took quite a few of these photos on a recent vacation and wanted to add them to one of my other blogs. Most of the articles I could find were way out of date and required an API key, Google Maps, Street View, and so on. I figured out this method, which is fairly straightforward but tedious if you have a lot of such images. This assumes your photosphere photos are already uploaded to Google photos.
Posted by Dale Anson at 5:34 PM